Monday, October 02, 2006

Fun with the Bonsai


Steve's parents came for a short visit this weekend from Michigan. We took some time off from work and did some fun things.



We visited the Chicago Botanical Gardens, which is truly an amazing paradise. We had fun at the Bluegrass festival, the annual bulb sale, and with the bonsai displays as you can see.


How can you not love this mini-forest?


Wait! Take a picture of me with this bonsai!

Random thought: If I was rich, I'd have a bunch of bonsai and an expert bonsai caretaker. It's a good thing I'm not, so I can't be that person.



We also got rides on Steve's sister and brother-in-law's new Kawasaki Vulcan.

woohoo!

2 comments:

christine said...

Oh those little trees are so cute!

K said...

Hey, I think that's the same kind of motorcyle Darwin has!