Friday, May 30, 2008

Now where were we?

Dear Readers,

I must apologize for my lack of posting. More and more it seems, life has a way of taking over and my blogging falls by the wayside. I still think of you, my fellow housebloggers and even when I don't read as often I wonder about your progress --in my quieter moments.

The problem is when I don't blog, when I come back to it, I just don't know where to start. Should I post about the yard, the patio, a great field trip we took (house-related) or my garden plans?
I suppose it doesn't matter so much. So, to catch up a bit I'll start by saying Happy Mothers Day, Happy Memorial Weekend. I missed both of those!

And I'll show you these photos of our lawn taken last weekend. Spring repair went pretty well. It is amazing how different the yard is in the growing season compared to early spring. Now back to work and my next post.




Thanks for reading!


Chicago 2-Flat

2 comments:

Sandy said...

The yard looks so nice! Glad to see you back.

Jennifer said...

Good choice to start with those lovely yard and garden pics!